Robust participation by engineering students in job fair
Graduate engineers from the engineering colleges visited Kala Academy, Campal in large numbers on Saturday for an exclusive job fair geared towards engineering jobs. The event is organised by the Institution of Engineers (India) (IEI) in association with the office of the Commissioner, labour and employment, regional employment exchange, model career centre(MCC) and the GCCI. The day-long job fair started from 9.30 am and ended only at 5.30 pm. It aims to increase employment opportunities for engineering students and offer wide range of selection to the recruiters.
“We have a large pool of registered job seekers with engineering Profile. We are sure that this job fair will provide an excellent opportunity to the delegates and graduates from engineering colleges in Goa free of cost,” said Siddharth Kuncolienkar, chairman, EDC. He urged Kuncolienkar . It is enjoined upon all Engineering Graduates as well as Final Year Students from all engineering colleges in Goa to attend the seminar and the job fair organized by the IEI.
Goa has an unfortunate scenario of large scale migration by engineering students to metro cities in search of jobs due to lack of openings in manufacturing.
- Long live non- performing assets
- Mahindra gets ahead in truck sales race
- Jeep Compass production starts
- The Made in Goa touch to the Ro-Ro ferry service
- Compensation in mobile damage case
- Eternal Caution in giving information on phone
- Downloading opportunities in gaming
- Steered towards entrepreneurship
- Honda to launch six new cars in India