Lemon Tree Hotels increases inventory in Goa
Carnation Hotels, the wholly owned subsidiary and management arm of Lemon Tree Hotels Limited recently signed an operating agreement for the groups’ first Red Fox hotel in Morjim, Goa with Unicorn Real Estate. With this signing, Lemon Tree Hotels doubles its consolidated inventory in the city.
Red Fox Hotel, Goa will have 111 rooms and will cater to the leisure travelers looking for a pocket friendly experience. The hotel is strategically located just a stone’s throw from Morjim beach. The hotel will be refurbished and renovated as per the Lemon Tree brand standards in the next few months and is expected to open its doors to guests by October, 2018.
The Lemon Tree group already has two hotels in Candolim and with the latest signing the combined inventory in Goa moves up to 210 rooms. Lemon Tree Hotels is India’s largest hotel chain in the mid-priced hotel sector, and the third largest overall, on the basis of controlling interest in owned and leased rooms, as of June 30, 2017, according to the Horwath Report.
- Kai poolside restaurant opens in Arpora
- The fantasy shot for sport lovers
- Bicholim gets a new crematorium
- Beach cleanliness campaign gets positive feedback
- Audi RS 5 launched at Rs 1.1 crore
- Mangoes gets pricey this season
- Goa’s Mudra loan beneficiaries in the limelight
- Three out of five drivers are on mobiles while driving: survey