Jalesh cruises to start Goa-Mumbai route from April 15
‘Karnika’, cruise liner of Jalesh cruises is likely to start its operation on Goa- Mumbai route from April 15 onwards.
The ceremonial voyage of the cruise liner on the domestic route is likely to be held on April 19, stated sources of Jalesh cruise. The cruise liner had arrived in Goa from Singapore on April 13 (Saturday) with 71 passengers on board. The cruise liner was stationed at the international cruise terminal of Mormugao Port Trust at the harbour.
The cruise liner will have a round off Goa coast on April 13 evening wherein nearly about 1,000 passengers have made bookings in advance. The cruise liner will return to the Mormugao harbour on Monday morning.
As per available information from sources, the fare for the one-way Goa- Mumbai route will cost Rs 18,000 per head. “The cruise liner is also planning to start its operation on Goa- Dubai route at a later stage”, disclosed sources. The arrival of ‘Karnika’ cruise liner was an added attraction for locals after it docked at the Mormugao Port on Saturday morning.
- MGP poised to walk out of Sawant govt
- Poll code eating away at tourism pie
- Cong leaders put up a united front, ask voters not to vote for AAP
- Shiroda is battlefield of Subhash, Deepak
- Kejriwal warns of dangers of Modi retaining power
- Utpal warms up to Panaji bypoll
- Poll duty disturbing HSSC, SSC exam work: Goa Board
- Police recover 2 rubber stamps from accused
- AAP if elected in S Goa will take up coal pollution with Centre: Kejriwal