Damodar College declared winners of Scapade 7.0
Department of computer applications, Rosary College organised Scapade 7.0, an annual national level event showcasing third year software exhibits from students in the engineering and computer applications streams.
Scapade7.0 was attended by students of Rosary College, Don Bosco College of Engineering, Fatorda and Damodar College, Margao. On display were a number of exciting utility software and hardware exhibits in the areas of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, 3D printing and a location-based application.
Judges for the event were managing partner of Vedasys, Santosh Balakrishnan and programmer at Goa University, Gaurav Gosavi.
At the valedictory ceremony, principal, Simão Diniz cited various innovations and innovators and voiced strong support for innovation activities at the college.
Balakrishnan said that this event is a good platform to showcase talent and encouraged students to start materialising ideas at an early stage.
First place was awarded to VVM’s Shree Damodar College of Commerce and Economics, Margao for the project ‘3D Printer’; second place was awarded to Rosary College for the project ‘Geolocation and Mapping System for Goa’ and third place was awarded to Don Bosco College of Engineering, Fatorda for the project ‘HealthCare Auxiliary’.
- Chowgule College students participate in the National Youth Camp
- GIM hosts Grand Alumni Meet
- Bidding farewell
- Youth Futsal Association win inaugural U8 Little Gaurs League
- Grasping Gonorrhoea
- Sanjay Centre gets Interact Club
- BYTE SIZED
- Vidya Vikas Mandal held its annual sports awards day
- Parth and Spruha awarded Late Professor Uday Amonkar Memorial Prize
- Goencho Posro held at Govt College Khandola
- Art through doodles