Children’s Day celebrations at 1930 Vasco
Children’s Day was celebrated at 1930 Vasco. This day had multiple activities for children between the ages of 6 to 15. Over 100 kids participated from various schools all over Vasco. Some of the events at the celebration included junior master chef cooking, Hop of Hop Off bus ride, drawing competition, magic show, movie and face painting.
The junior master chef live cooking activity was conducted by Eazygrill wherein children used various ingredients to prepare exciting recipes and learnt to experience grilling using a barbeque. This was followed by a Hop on Hop Off bus ride around Vasco city up to Jacinto Island and back. This was organised for the first time in Vasco.
Certificates of participation were presented to participants and winners were awarded prizes.
- ‘Special Envoy’ wins at Accolade Global Film Competition
- Hike in fare price, again?
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa begins festivities with cake mixing
- Celebrating good cheer at Hard Rock Hotel
- Goa celebrates the feast of our ‘Goencho Saib’
- Now, desi rituals for desi girl
- Goa Affordable Art Fest to begin from December 8