512 persons cleared for jobs on compassionate grounds since April 2012
PANAJI: The state government has settled 512 cases of jobs on compassionate grounds from April 1, 2012 till date.
The personnel department has said that the government earlier had approved and given job postings to 443 persons on compassionate grounds and 69 persons recently on November 30, 2018.
According to a press note issued by the personnel department on Wednesday, the 69 applicants, approved by the government recently on compassionate grounds, have been placed in various departments and which include 35 unreserved posts, 24 reserved for other backward classes and 10 for scheduled tribes.
It further says that the Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar had presented recommendation letters to few candidates at his private residence on December 2 and remaining candidates were handed the recommendation letters on Wednesday at the hands of Yetindra Maralkar, additional secretary (personnel), Sharad Marathe, additional secretary (law) and Harish Adconkar, under secretary (personnel-I) at a function held at the Secretariat. NT
- North Goa people asked to register wells, tankers
- Govt to hold meet on Dec 10 on bending fish import ban
- Serula case probe going nowhere
- 4,437 mining dependants got relief under scheme
- Need for maintaining aesthetic appeal of Campal Children’s Park
- City vendors fined over plastic carry bag violation
- 30% flats or land area to be reserved for locals in housing board projects
- HC asks govt to get expert help to ascertain formalin quantity inherent in fish
- NGT puts brakes on notification over EC for construction activities